Monday, May 7, 2018

Sneak Preview | Mother's Day card | Z Fold Card





Hi! Magandang araw. 
This is sneak preview on my Z Fold card Mother's Day card. I use again this cute girl and I use Silhouette Studio Designer Edition for my Happy Mother's Day sentiments. I will upload the full video later. 

Thank you and have a nice weekdays!!!

UPDATES!









My Mother's Day card Z Fold card style is done. At last, I used now this beautiful patterns
from Fresh Floral Stack,DCWV with 180 sheets that I bought from ACMoore.   It is match on my paper dolls and also for the mother's day occasions. The cute dress is from All About Boys Stack with 48 sheets!    

I will upload the full video later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALTFRAGRANCES HAUL | 6 28 2023 | WITH PRICES | WHAT I GOT | FIRST IMPRESSION

  Hi! Magandang umaga! May nakita ako sa isang social media at isang video tungkol dito sa ALT fragrances. Pinag-isipan ko muna ng husto ku...