Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Double Z Fold Card Making | Mother's Day Card | BigKick | Silhouette Studio

Hello there! Remember my post of Sneak Preview on my Z Fold Mother's Day card? Here's now the complete video on how I made my Double Z fold card for Mother's Day!

I have learned last weekend that the Z fold is different from Double Z fold card. I read it from Beccy's Place blogger posts. Actually, this is the first video that I filmed. So welcome to my Double Z Fold Mother's Day card making.
In this video I show the following:
> Cutting the girl metal dies using the Bigkick and multipurpose platform;
> How I layout and cut the base using Silhouette Studio Designer Edition V3 and Cameo 1.

> Make, print and cut the Happy Mother's Day sentiments using Silhouette Studio Designer Edition V3 and Cameo 1.

Please watch the video!



Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALTFRAGRANCES HAUL | 6 28 2023 | WITH PRICES | WHAT I GOT | FIRST IMPRESSION

  Hi! Magandang umaga! May nakita ako sa isang social media at isang video tungkol dito sa ALT fragrances. Pinag-isipan ko muna ng husto ku...