Monday, May 14, 2018

How to Add your Trademark for your Card Using Silhouette Studio Designer Edition

Hi Magandang umaga!

In this video, I am showing how to add trademark at the back of your card using Silhouette Studio Designer Edition. 
I use Neenah white cardstock 65 lbs 8.5 by 6 inches. I use Staple Duotrim to cut or trim the cardstock.  Before I print it on my background card I test the printing using different paper so that I will not waste my cardstock.   
After I add the text or trademark on my layout I print it. I use Epson ET 2500 printer to print my trademark. 
Please watch the video above for complete procedure!

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALTFRAGRANCES HAUL | 6 28 2023 | WITH PRICES | WHAT I GOT | FIRST IMPRESSION

  Hi! Magandang umaga! May nakita ako sa isang social media at isang video tungkol dito sa ALT fragrances. Pinag-isipan ko muna ng husto ku...