Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Cutting and Assemble Cute Girl Metal Dies from China using BigKick and Multipurpose Platform





Hi Magandang umaga! 
Have you played a paper dolls when you are young? And did you make your own paper dolls? Me? I did it! I draw and cut it. I design also their dresses! 
I saw this girl metal dies from a member of Facebook group. And I said, I want to have it and bring back the memories! hahahaha 
In this video, I am showing how to cut the cute girl metal dies from China using BigKick and the multipurpose platform from Sizzix. You will see how I assemble or glue the parts of this cute girl die cut. I bought this cute girl metal dies at Ebay seller. You can find this metal dies from AliExpress too. The cardstocks I use are 65 lbs and glitter or patterned cardstocks.
Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALTFRAGRANCES HAUL | 6 28 2023 | WITH PRICES | WHAT I GOT | FIRST IMPRESSION

  Hi! Magandang umaga! May nakita ako sa isang social media at isang video tungkol dito sa ALT fragrances. Pinag-isipan ko muna ng husto ku...