Tuesday, February 21, 2023

How to Make a Disc Bound Laminated Cover

                               

Designing my front cover using Silhouette Studio Business Edition. I used this program for printing and cutting. 

Scotch Thermal Laminator to laminate the front and back cover.

 

I used the Happy Planner Puncher for hole punching and rose gold disc. 



This video is coming from How to Make Planner Divider Tabs | Laminate the Cover | PART 2 | MrsNaisa4002. But this video is showing only How to Make a Disc Bound Laminated Cover only. I designed the template and the front cover, print using Silhouette Studio Business Edition software and cut using Silhouette Cameo 4. To laminate the cover, I used Scotch Thermal Laminator and for hole punching I used Happy Planner Puncher and rose gold disc.

Remember when designing the template always go to SEND Tab, No Cut to remove the cut settings. You need to cut the square only.

Epson ET2500 for printing.

I am so proud and happy on my first DIY 2023 planner!


 










 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALTFRAGRANCES HAUL | 6 28 2023 | WITH PRICES | WHAT I GOT | FIRST IMPRESSION

  Hi! Magandang umaga! May nakita ako sa isang social media at isang video tungkol dito sa ALT fragrances. Pinag-isipan ko muna ng husto ku...