Friday, June 22, 2018

See & Sew B6082 Dress B and Dress C





Summer is coming so I plan to sew a sun dress for my American Girl cute doll. I have a pattern from See & Sew B6082. Then this pattern has for summer dress or sun dress. The top dress is Dress B Sundress while the inside is Dress C. I wanted to sew only the dress B but after I finish the dress the arm whole is kinda big that I can the inside of her body. So, I decided to sew the Dress C. The closure for Dress B is snaps while the Dress C is velcro.  
I will upload the video later. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

ALTFRAGRANCES HAUL | 6 28 2023 | WITH PRICES | WHAT I GOT | FIRST IMPRESSION

  Hi! Magandang umaga! May nakita ako sa isang social media at isang video tungkol dito sa ALT fragrances. Pinag-isipan ko muna ng husto ku...