Thursday, June 28, 2018








Hi Magandang umaga! Welcome to my channel. 

What is your software to draw your floor plan? 
Watch my video on how I draw my floor plan plus shelves and counter via YouTube. In this video I am going to draw my craft room floor plan, simple wall shelves and counter table using Silhouette Studio Designer Edition V3. To draw shapes I use the following rectangle, round rectangle, an arc and polygon. Then I use weld command to come up to my desired shape. I use knife tool to cut edit shapes. I will print all my files after I finish drawing my plans. 

PREVIOUS
American Flag Day | Silhouette Studio Designer Edition
https://www.youtube.com/edit?ar=1&o=U...

Drawing Beer Mug | Silhouette Studio Designer Edition
https://www.youtube.com/edit?ar=1&o=U...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALTFRAGRANCES HAUL | 6 28 2023 | WITH PRICES | WHAT I GOT | FIRST IMPRESSION

  Hi! Magandang umaga! May nakita ako sa isang social media at isang video tungkol dito sa ALT fragrances. Pinag-isipan ko muna ng husto ku...