Wednesday, June 6, 2018

HOW TO DRAW A DRESS IN SILHOUETTE STUDIO DESIGNER EDITION V3


Hi Magandang umaga! 

How do you draw your image? What did you use? In this video I use Silhouette Studio Designer Edition V3 to draw a dress. It is a simple design that's why I use this program. Did you know by using ellipse, rectangle and most especially Polygon you can draw your desired shape. Good thing also that the Edit Points and the Weld command are there to draw an image. Editing Points helps me to curve the line while Weld commands helps me change or make a shape. Oh the Replicate commands helps a lot. It makes easier for me to finish the tasks.  So please watch my video via YouTube on how I draw a dress.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALTFRAGRANCES HAUL | 6 28 2023 | WITH PRICES | WHAT I GOT | FIRST IMPRESSION

  Hi! Magandang umaga! May nakita ako sa isang social media at isang video tungkol dito sa ALT fragrances. Pinag-isipan ko muna ng husto ku...