Thursday, May 4, 2023

TEMU HAUL | APRIL 8 2023 | WITH PRICES | WHAT I GOT | FIRST IMPRESSION |...


TEMU HAUL | APRIL 8 2023 | WITH PRICES | WHAT I GOT | FIRST IMPRESSION | UNBOXING Here are the items from Temu and below my experience using the products!!! It is up to you if want to buy it or not. Cute Happy St. Patrick's Day & Lucky Graphic Sweatshirts, Casual Long Sleeve $12.49 1pc Electronics Organizer, Electronics Accessories Organizer Pouch Bag Waterproof Travel Cable Storage Bag For Power Adapter, Charger Cables, Wireless Mouse, SD Card, USB Cable And More $2.88 It is bulky on your bag but many compartment to used. You can use it anything you want. Highly recommended. Angry Mama Microwave Cleaner, Microwave Steam Cleaner, Microwave High Temperature Steam Cleaning Equipment, Steam Cleaning Tools, Easy to Clean $2.38 https://youtube.com/shorts/zJCHpzt0048?feature=share Oh, I love to use it! Definitely I will used it to clean our microwave! Easy to use it. Just reminder give 2 minutes before you remove it from the microwaves! 3pcs/Lot Refillable Water Brush Ink Pen For Watercolor Calligraphy Drawing Painting Illustration Pen Office Stationery $1.18 I tried it and I like it! Highly recommended too. The quality is good! 2 Pcs Silicone Moisturizing Gel Foot and Hand Care, Sock silicone For Women and Men for Cracked Foot $1.27 I tried it many times if my heels are sore! And it is really helps while I am walking and standing. I worked on my feet for longer time. This sock silicone is definitely needed. Leaf 7 Cutting Dies Embossing Scrapbook Papercutting Greeting Cards Decorative Crafts Punch Stencil $2.38 1pc Clear 10 Grids Jewelry Box, Portable Jewelry Organizer, Necklace Ring Earring Storage Box $0.78 I like how my jewelries organized. It easy for me to locate my jewelries. So, I bought another one! Recommended, too!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

ALTFRAGRANCES HAUL | 6 28 2023 | WITH PRICES | WHAT I GOT | FIRST IMPRESSION

  Hi! Magandang umaga! May nakita ako sa isang social media at isang video tungkol dito sa ALT fragrances. Pinag-isipan ko muna ng husto ku...