Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Make a Card | Print & Cut | Silhouette Studio Business Edition | Cameo 4


 In this video, I am making a simple folded card to congratulate a new mom for having a cute baby girl. I use the Silhouette Studio Business Edition to print and cut. Cameo 4 to cut the images. The size of the envelope is 5 x 7 inches. I used textured 65lb for printing the images and 110 lb cardstocks for the based of my card. 

This is the continuation of my drawing the title is Drawing a Mother and Newborn Babay 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8Sv8R8fzrc&t=1208s

Thank you for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALTFRAGRANCES HAUL | 6 28 2023 | WITH PRICES | WHAT I GOT | FIRST IMPRESSION

  Hi! Magandang umaga! May nakita ako sa isang social media at isang video tungkol dito sa ALT fragrances. Pinag-isipan ko muna ng husto ku...