Monday, October 31, 2022

DRAW | SALLY FACE | Nightmare Before Christmas




 In this video, I am inspired to draw the face of Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas movie. I am using Silhouette Studio Business Edition to draw this image.

To draw this image I used the following tools

  • Drawing Tools and Draw an Ellipse.

  • Line tools and the Draw a Polygon.

  • Edit Points for editing the shape.

  • Open the Fill panel and the Line Style Panel

  • Open the Transfrom Panel

  • Open the Replicate Panel

  • Open the Modify Panel, I use the Weld and Divide

  • Use the Mirror or Copy.

  • Open Offset Panel.

Saving the File / Transparent Background / PNG format

  • Save as

  • Save to Hard Drive

  • Save as type and choose PNG. (enter filename)

  • On the next dialog box click the box of Transparent Background

  • Save

  • I saved the image in .PNG and transparent background

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALTFRAGRANCES HAUL | 6 28 2023 | WITH PRICES | WHAT I GOT | FIRST IMPRESSION

  Hi! Magandang umaga! May nakita ako sa isang social media at isang video tungkol dito sa ALT fragrances. Pinag-isipan ko muna ng husto ku...