Monday, September 26, 2022

Making a Folded Wedding Card | Silhouette Studio Business Edition | Cameo 4

 

Hi Magandang umaga! Welcome to my channel Deth's Greetings banners & more. I hope you have a very good weekdays!


In this video, I am making a folded wedding card guest. This wedding card is for 5 x 7 inches envelope. I used 2 different cardstocks. One is textured 65 lb and 110 lb cardstocks. This is layered style. I used the Silhouette Business Edition to design the card and Cameo 4 to cut the images. The cute or beautiful flowers came from Canva.com while the cute couple groom and bride from Etsy.


The cute couple

https://www.etsy.com/listing/766599927/wedding-clipart-bride-and-groom-clipart?ref=yr_purchases




No comments:

Post a Comment

ALTFRAGRANCES HAUL | 6 28 2023 | WITH PRICES | WHAT I GOT | FIRST IMPRESSION

  Hi! Magandang umaga! May nakita ako sa isang social media at isang video tungkol dito sa ALT fragrances. Pinag-isipan ko muna ng husto ku...