Monday, August 29, 2022

DRAWING DARNA LOGO | SILHOUETTE STUDIO BUSINESS EDITION


 Hi Magandang umaga! Welcome to my channel. This is Deth's Greetings banners and more. I hope you have a very good day!

In this video, I am inspired to draw Darna logo using Silhouette Studio Business Edition and saving the image in PNG no background. By the way, Darna is the character superhero of the Philippines.

To draw this logo I used the following tools

Line tools and the Draw a Polygon.

Edit Points for editing the shape.

Open the Modify Panel, I use the Weld, Divide and Crop to cut or change on my desired shape.

Open the Replicate Panel is one of the best tools. Because instead of making another image all you have to do is to replicate the image. Use the Mirror or Copy.

To add another shape from the images I am doing I use the Open Offset Panel.

To add color, I use the Open the Fill panel or the Line Style Panel

The font that I used for Darna is Impact.

I saved the image in .PNG and no background, too.

Big Rock - Take the Lead by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 license. https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/

Source: http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/index.html?isrc=USUAN1100305

Artist: http://incompetech.com/

Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment

ALTFRAGRANCES HAUL | 6 28 2023 | WITH PRICES | WHAT I GOT | FIRST IMPRESSION

  Hi! Magandang umaga! May nakita ako sa isang social media at isang video tungkol dito sa ALT fragrances. Pinag-isipan ko muna ng husto ku...