Wednesday, July 11, 2018

White T-shirt, Denim Mini Skirt and Sling Bag




Hi. I have new dress for my cute American girl doll Truly me 64. White T-shirt with denim mini skirt
The white t-shirt is from See and Sew B6082 Dress C pattern. I made short sleeve rather long sleeve on the original pattern. And I followed the rest pattern.
The denim mini skirt is from Liberty Lane pattern. In making the denim mini skirt, I learned that I should follow the measurement of ¾” on the elastic side. To have enough space when inserting the elastic.
For denim fabric always remember to use the denim needle or at least 70/10 – 110/18. Tension is #8. The thread should denim also.
For crossbody messenger bag, I use my jewelry chain because the denim fabric is thick to fold in small width. I follow the Sewspire instructions on how to make a messenger bag. I hand sew the top edge of the bag. I use snap for closure. 
See you again on my next crafting!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALTFRAGRANCES HAUL | 6 28 2023 | WITH PRICES | WHAT I GOT | FIRST IMPRESSION

  Hi! Magandang umaga! May nakita ako sa isang social media at isang video tungkol dito sa ALT fragrances. Pinag-isipan ko muna ng husto ku...