Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Dressmaking | Backless Summer Dress | AG Truly Me #64




I made a backless summer dress for my American Girl Truly Me #64 18” doll. I called her as little Deth. Her cute dress was from the See and Sew B6082 Bodice Front and Bodice Back and skirt patterns. I just alter the bodice back for backless style. The color of the fabric was really match for summer season plus the material too. It is Keepsake Calico Cotton brand dots on yellow fabric. The bodice is lined. Inside seams are finish. The dress opens in the back with snaps. Watch my video via Youtube how I do it!



Thank you! And have a nice weekdays!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

ALTFRAGRANCES HAUL | 6 28 2023 | WITH PRICES | WHAT I GOT | FIRST IMPRESSION

  Hi! Magandang umaga! May nakita ako sa isang social media at isang video tungkol dito sa ALT fragrances. Pinag-isipan ko muna ng husto ku...