Friday, January 20, 2023

DIY | DESIGNING TEMPLATE | 2023 PLANNER

 


For this video, I am sharing how I made my planner 2023. This DIY has part 2. It is a long video. This part 1 are all about making templates for monthly page, designing each month and cutting the pages. I used 65 lbs cardstocks. I used the Silhouette Studio Business Edition to design a template. Silhouette Cameo 4 for cutting. Epson ET2500 for printing. Some of the images that I used are from Google search.
The template size is 7" width, and the height is 9.50".

I want to try to share my template, but I don't know how to share it.

 








No comments:

Post a Comment

ALTFRAGRANCES HAUL | 6 28 2023 | WITH PRICES | WHAT I GOT | FIRST IMPRESSION

  Hi! Magandang umaga! May nakita ako sa isang social media at isang video tungkol dito sa ALT fragrances. Pinag-isipan ko muna ng husto ku...