Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Bridal Shower Card with Card Holder

Magandang araw ulit sa inyo. 

Ngayon lang ulit ako nakapagpost dito dahil sa nakalimutan ko itong page at naging busy sa buhay. hahahahahahaha Pero I am still doing my crafts or hobbies. Kapag may special occasion like birthdays and katulad ng nasa picture I am making my own card instead of buying. Pero mas nagustuhan ko pa rin ang style na Zfold card. So, today I am posting my latest Zfold card with cardholder. I will post later the complete video on how I made my zfold card bridal shower with cardholder card. 
Another Zfold card that I made for a beautiful bride-to-be. The printed cardstock is from Park Lane | Summer's End. It has 48 sheets includes gold foil that I like most. This is 12in x 12in.
I used Silhouette Designer Edition and Silhouette Cameo4 to design, print and cut my card.
Thank you for coming by.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALTFRAGRANCES HAUL | 6 28 2023 | WITH PRICES | WHAT I GOT | FIRST IMPRESSION

  Hi! Magandang umaga! May nakita ako sa isang social media at isang video tungkol dito sa ALT fragrances. Pinag-isipan ko muna ng husto ku...