Tuesday, February 6, 2018

SEE & SEW PATTERNS HAUL from JOANN FABRIC and CRAFT STORE

I purchased 4 Sew and Saw doll patterns from Joann Fabric and Craft Store last weekend. These are 
- SEW & SAW B6237 JACKET, TOP, CAPRI PANTS and PANTS
- SEW & SAW B602 DRESS, SUNDRESS, TOP and LEGGINGS
- SEW & SAW B6371 OVERALLS, TOP, DRESS
- SEW & SAW B5414 DRESS, ROBE, SLIPPERS AND PAJAMAS

These patterns are for 18" doll. This is my first time to buy patterns. I hope these patterns will fit on my American Girl 18" doll. There's a note "The proportions for dolls may differ depending on manufacturer. Adjustments to individual pieces during constructions may be necessary for a better fit" 

You can view my video haul down below. 

The pattern package has an information for what the doll size, patterns to be expected, Notions, fabrics to be used and measurements for each patterns.

I can use these patterns on other design or style and maybe I can use different fabric. 
See you on my next video and blog. Please subscribe! 

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALTFRAGRANCES HAUL | 6 28 2023 | WITH PRICES | WHAT I GOT | FIRST IMPRESSION

  Hi! Magandang umaga! May nakita ako sa isang social media at isang video tungkol dito sa ALT fragrances. Pinag-isipan ko muna ng husto ku...